With January comes the organizing bug it seems. I have decided that I have no room left in the inn for anymore stamps. Solution?? well un-mount them of course. while this is a very scary task for me I have decided that to start with I will organize my unmounted acrylic and unmounted rubber stamps.
Above are my results so far about 30 cd cases full of my acrylics like penguin pants rubber stamps, my favorite stamps and some of my unmounted so far like Gina K.
For the rubber mounted I just squeeze them all in and tape an index to the inside but facing out front of the cd. For the acrylic I use the plastic sheet that is already stamped and I cut it around to fit the inside of the cd case. this sometimes takes some creativity but it works.
In some cases I have to put the clear stamps on both sides. this doesn't work with my the rubber mounted stamps that have ezmount on them. They will only fit on one side. If you were to put them in on both sides of the cd then it would not close.
I plan on labeling the edges of the Cd's with the name or category of the stamps.
The hardest part will be my stampin up stamps. I really need to go through them and determine if I really really want to keep each one. Because once I un-mount they are more difficult to sell. Not that selling them will not be easy I need to figure out where and how to do that. Not sure if Ebay is the way to go since I haven't seen them selling well on there.