Monday, August 11, 2008

photo book

remember that book?? well I decided to make almost a dozen of them with pictures as thank you notes for my husbands family that came up for my sons graduation. WHAT was I smoking??? it took forever just to get all the hats cricut out. Inside are pictures of everyone with my son and some candid shots of things we did while they were all visiting.


some of the pictures have captions and most everything was cut with the cricut except the stars that was a stampin up punch
we are very proud of our son. Isn't he handsome??

4 comments:

Kristine said...

What a COOL idea as gifts!! Bet they will be so thrilled to receive these. Yes, he is handsome ;0) Great job with the cricut too-boy I wish I had one of those!!

Amber said...

Very nice little books! Great job! And congrats, too!

Michelle said...

Handsome guy you have there! Great looking books too! I especially love the colors of the first one! TFS!

Mandy said...

Looks great! I love how you matched his colors! :)