Wednesday, August 13, 2008

vellum and the cuttlebug

I was playing around with the cuttlebug and vellum a few nights ago and came up with these three designs.

The above one ended up being a sympathy card for a dear friend that lost her mother. it has purple paper behind it. the birds and vines are colored from behind.

this needs something but not sure what maybe some words the background is polished stone. then added a denami dragonfly with some stickles on it.

this is my favorite but didn't like that my tape shows, dang it why can't you find things when you are looking for them. I know I have vellum tape SOMEWHERE in the stamp room. Black background with birds only colored, added some ribbon and the stampin' up flower punch. punched twice once in black and once in white and sponged.

3 comments:

ohradiogirl said...

I do like the look of the vellum after being embossed. Nice.

Anali & Peter Wills-Gresham said...

Very cute cards! I haven't tried that technique, it looks fun.

Kristine said...

Neato skeeto!! Love the look of the cb'ed vellum :)