Friday, October 10, 2008

back on track

well I am back from a week long trip to the in- laws in Reno. we had a big party for my father in law to celebrate his 80Th birthday. Lots of food and fun. So with that ends my travels for the year and I can concentrate more on stamping and scrap booking.

Tomorrow is our big stamp social where about 16 of us are getting together for some stamping fun. I will post my card tomorrow and have a tutorial for it. well hopefully if the scheduler is working for blogger. Hope you like it I love it. Its a first for me

Until then I urge you to check out Gina K's blog for not only a good cause but some awesome blog candy.


and with that I conclude my post with a picture I know all my "coke addict" friends will love


saw that in a store in Virginia city

2 comments:

IH Girl said...

I love that sign!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love that sign except it should say "coffee"!!!