Tuesday, October 28, 2008

inspiration tuesday

well since I liked the first set of quilts I used for inspiration I thought I would post a few more Tuesday with ideas of where and how to get inspired. Its all around us you just need to open your eyes.


This first quilt is partially painted and partially done with layers of color. they come together beautifully and show you details. hmm there is that word again, seem to use it a lot.



I loved the shapes of these stars and all the different colors used in this mainly purple quilt.


lastly the blue quilt. look at all the shading going on. in life its not about one color but a BLEND of things be it color or textures. life is a blend no two ways about it
I hope you are enjoying the inspiration tuesdays I hope to put a few more up

No comments: