Sunday, March 15, 2009


A few weeks back I spent the afternoon with a friend stamping and chatting. I had to make a few cards for an eyelet swap. I used a make an impression stamp (store recently closed) and some punches to make the flower. added sponging around the edges and then layered. the eyelets were a nice copper so I needed some ribbon to go with it. luckily my friend has a wonderful stash of ribbon and this was perfect for this card.

1 comment:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi :)

The card displayed is a beauty to behold. Those flowers are gorgeous.

Many thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful day :)