Saturday, May 30, 2009

scrapbooking retreat



over memorial weekend I went on a scrap booking retreat. I was able to finish around 130 pages with pictures and most with journaling (very little) a few need titles. It felt so good I am now caught up to 2002 of course I haven't hit digital picture taking yet that is 2006 I am in big trouble then on. Now mind you most of my scrapbooks are fairly simple and done in the creative memories type style. but I have been taking some scrap booking classes where I make an 8 page layout like these from my ctmh gal once a month now. These I will use for pictures from 2006 and later. I want to use up all of what I have before I change over to a new style. Which I LOVE.
p.s. sorry the pictures of these are TERRIBLE I was using the camera I hate and in a hurry to boot. I wanted to get some shots of them before I had to put them away which was immediately so this is the price I pay.







the glare is from the page protectors on them. I didn't have time to remove them before shooting them.

No comments: