Tuesday, March 25, 2008

April calendar page

I got my new My Favorite Things stamps for this project. Ok so it was an excuse to get what I wanted long ago. But I love this set. As those that have seen my blog before know I am doing my calendar pages (8 of them) as I go because I wasn't going to do a calendar and then my coworkers were oh wonder what kind of calendar we get this year, in DECEMBER so I had to come up with something. Found these mini clipboards (1/2 sheet of paper fits perfect) at walmart for less then 2.00 and they work great.



Hate the above shot but that's what I get for waiting till 10pm to photograph them in crappy light. oh well. I have decided I NEED copic markers so next time Gina K has her club I am plunging in. because well I don't like the lines


Here is a closer shot of the dimensional I used on the water. isn't that little dog cute? truth be known had to have this set just for him.

ok thats all for now. I may not be able to post much till the weekend have a busy rest of the week and not sure how much stamping I can do.

7 comments:

Nardi said...

Looks good. Really love the water look. TFS!

jjcreations said...

Very nice clipboard and I love the puddle. Joan

katiesniche said...

Love the Crystal Effects on the water, it's a brillian touch!

Kisa Peters said...

Great clipboard! I think I probably need that set....especially since I live on the Oregon Coast!

MichelleO said...

Cute! Love the "water"! Great Calendars!

Louise F NZ said...

Great idea, and I love the dimensional on the water, looks great.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love April's Calendar Page!! That is awesome!!