Sunday, March 2, 2008

Be happy



Card done at my stampin up demo Sharon's workshop. She comes up with the best ideas and really makes me buy more. lol

Done with the new set Merci. very pretty roller wheeled the background and the small blue panel. used the tag punch for the side. and added a pretty brad and some glitter to top it off. The ribbon is gorgeous you almost don't want to use it.


stay toned in the next couple of days for a few more of the cards from this workshop they are All AWESOME

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the coordinating colors on this. The ribbon really puts a nice finishing touch on the card.

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy to have found your blog.

Tracy said...

Very nice

Lesly said...

I love this card. I've been a Stampin Up demo for over a year and haven't held a class or workshop yet. I can't seem to get up the nerve. If you have a chance visit my blog at: http://stampyourselfsilly.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Great card, love the background

Melanie said...

beautiful card, love it

Deb said...

Beautiful card, the background is stunning and I love the main image, very pretty!

Julia Aston said...

Very pretty card! love the grays! what a fun workshop!

artystamper on SCS

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that image! I can't wait to get my SU! sets :)

Unknown said...

I really love this card. What a great job!!

Come visit my blog,
Jessica Lynn

Amanda G said...

I LLLOVE that background! You did a great job!

jjcreations said...

This is very pretty. I love the background colour.
Joan

Joani McDonald said...

Love this card. I so need this set now! Very pretty.
Hugs,
Joani

Michelle said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Great job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful! Hope you feel better soon!

Veronica Z said...

That is a very pretty card!