Tuesday, January 19, 2010

bee walking

well if you read my photo blog this is repeat but its my favorite page I did recently and just had to post it.

As you can see I don't journal much at all but I did do a little on this one. one reason I don't is my printing is not pretty yeah I know I could type it up but really I just don't care for journaling much in my books. don't tell any creative memory people that shhhhh.

Anyhow this is one of my favorite pages because of the story behind it. here are a three 16 year old, bored and inventing things to do. So they capture a bee. Yes a big old bumblebee. the captured him/her (how do you tell?) by putting finding one on a flower and then putting a plastic bag over it. then took some string and made a little lasso. and fished it in the bag till it was around the bee. I know I know very inhumane but hey they weren't out starting fires or drinking and bee's only live so long so I went with it.

After lassoing it they took it out of the bag and starting walking it down the street. this just totally cracked me up. Leave it to a teenager to think up something like this.


Paper by ctmh

No comments: