Friday, January 15, 2010

black and white window card


I love how this turned out. It is for a black and white swap. Did this for a swap on a group I am in.

Making the window pane was the hardest part. After some trial and error I found the easiest way to do it was to take a square 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 fold in half and than half again. then with a square punch I punched out the pane. I used this for my template and put it over card stock and punched where the openings were at.

under the frame is another 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 white square I stamped the deer by putting the frame over the white and stamping the deer (ctmh) then took the frame off and sponged a little brook in black and then stamped the trees. Added some glitter to make the snow.

Pop dotted the frame on the white scene and then the entire thing on another black square.

the ribbon is from Joannes dollar stack.

No comments: