Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new year and a new goal


for 2010 my goal is to be a better craft blogger and to finish more projects. Mainly finish more projects. Lord knows I have enough of them.


to start the year off a picture of a birthday ATC I did for my atc group called AtcsUsa-International. Its a small group and our swaps are not a huge commitment. Usually ONE a month yep ONE you get one back and you send one. But we send them all over the world sometimes. Its a great group of gals. if ATC's interest you come check us out on yahoo groups.

anyhow Its a bad picture I almost forgot to snap a shot before I sent them off so got my point and shoot out to shoot it. The atc uses one of my favorite stamps the monkey. I love that little guy from Rubber Soul and the balloons I found by amuse are perfect with him. The words are by Stampin up.


So I hope you join me for more shares. my goal is to post at least 4 times a week.

No comments: