Saturday, April 19, 2008

bonus card and a nugget purse

Last of the cards from my workshop last weekend by my awesome demo Sharon. the top card is a pocket card with a bonus bookmark. too fun. although my picture of the bookmark is screwbally. lol
and these little purses made to fit around the nugget are fun. the top and the handle are made with oval punches. those are SOOO versatile I think everyone needs them.

I am finally feeling better except a lingering cough that makes me sound like I smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. hoping that goes away soon.

tomorrow is the race for a cure Susan G Komen walk and its going to be cold about 30, windy and maybe snow or rain. that sounds like fun right? NOT.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love the card but the nugget purse is amazing! Nice work!

Giovana said...

Great work on your projects!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog, stop by anytime.

God bless you
Giovana

Louise F NZ said...

These are adorable Laura! I love the nugget purse, so cute and pink.

Carolyn King said...

Great projects and good for you doing a chilly race for the cure!--WAy to go!

Tracy said...

Very nice... love the colors you have used together

Joani McDonald said...

Way cool. And that little purse is adorable!
Great work as always!
Hugs,
Joani

Kim said...

So cute - love your cards and purse. Kim