Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May flowers

Yikes May is tomorrow and I haven't done my may calendars yet. so here is my prototype, need to make 7 more by tomorrow morning. lol

I really like this set embrace life by stampin up. so elegant and versatile. the background is a piece of thyme card stock because when I was photographing it it didn't show up well. What I did was stamp the branch on the card stock backing which is thyme. then on vellum stamped the flower branch and colored the back flower with pink. added some brads and done. well at least one is done.

It looks much nicer in person but you get the idea.


Still have my workshop photos to load so hope to do that tomorrow. did the cutest strawberry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very Pretty Laura!

Lenore said...

Oh I LOVE this!! I adore that stamp set -- sucha simple calendar page, but so stunning!