Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Deal or No Deal

Sorry no stamping today. I spent most of the day in a line. A LONG line.

For about 5 hours 2 of which were outside in the COLD 30 degree weather waiting to get in for a casting call for the game show Deal or No Deal.

I even took the day off to endure this. YES I am insane.

after 5 hours I got a 30 second interview, TIMED, standing at a table with 10 other people. from that 10 they choose 2 others to go to the next stage.

I was not one of them dang it. Instead they choose a sahm with a new baby and a guy that chants. Well that's all I know about them because for 30 seconds that is what I heard.

Oh well they say they will keep it on file for a year and you never know. But it was a fun experience and I am glad I tried it. You never know if you don't try something right??

well hope to have something new for you tomorrow night but not tonight I am DOG tired. standing for that long was hard on the feet and back.

2 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Too funny.....a guy who chants! My husband would LOVE to be on that game! Too bad you didn't get picked : ( Good story though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry you didn't get chosen. Sounds like a long day though. Hope you're all rested.