Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Favorite card challenge

I was way to tired to work on my swaps tonight but wanted to post something. so I picked 3 of my all time favorite cards. Mind you this was a tougher task then I thought it would be probably should just have gone and stamped because it took me over a 1/2 hour to figure it out.


The first one is the newest of the bunch some MFT stamps. just had to have them you know just for that lady with the binoculars, that is so me but with a camera, well at least in my dreams.
Next is some stamp in the hand stamps. I love how easy these are with glossy paper and marvy markers direct to rubber then stamped. they always turn out AWESOME. I have made variations of this card probably a dozen times at least.
lastly are some trees oh I love trees you know. I almost posted one of a tree by stamp in the hand but decided no i did the birds so now this one. this card I have made over and over and stamps are by stampin up.
so what are your favorite cards???? post me a link in my comments and I will check them out.

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love those colors in the parrot card!

Jackie said...

Those are some great cards - I can see why they are your favorites! I love the parrot card especially, the colors really pop!

Rhonda Langley said...

I love the card with trees. I still love this stamp set. I really love how you framed the middle of the card.

jjcreations said...

I like the jungle card with the animals and I love how you did the tree card with the trees going off the centre section. Very cool. Joan

Louise F NZ said...

I love your jungle card Laura. So great!