Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas scrapbooking

Recently went to my CTMH demonstrator's house for my monthly scrapbooking class and did these awesome pages. I absolutely love this stained class paper.


lots of little brads and some bling bring these little tag stickers to life.

At first I was like how dumb is this. then I thought dang that button with some brads in it reminds me of holly. brilliant idea.







This is a clever idea. you take a pocket page and with some4 x 12 paper folded in half you put half in and half out. then you take another pocket page and cut it up so you have a pocket. taking care to only have one hole exposed and you don't cut into the other sides. great idea for those events that have lots of pictures. Here is a close up. and for more information on how do this check out your ctmh demo's webpage and the art and soul section



3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow...that's a LOT of pages! And they're sooo CUTE!! I esp. love those adorable tags with the brads. How FUN. Lucky you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

All of those pages look fantastic! Looks like you had alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely and is my favorite folder.