Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas scrapbooking

Recently went to my CTMH demonstrator's house for my monthly scrapbooking class and did these awesome pages. I absolutely love this stained class paper.


lots of little brads and some bling bring these little tag stickers to life.

At first I was like how dumb is this. then I thought dang that button with some brads in it reminds me of holly. brilliant idea.







This is a clever idea. you take a pocket page and with some4 x 12 paper folded in half you put half in and half out. then you take another pocket page and cut it up so you have a pocket. taking care to only have one hole exposed and you don't cut into the other sides. great idea for those events that have lots of pictures. Here is a close up. and for more information on how do this check out your ctmh demo's webpage and the art and soul section



3 comments:

Kristine B. said...

Wow...that's a LOT of pages! And they're sooo CUTE!! I esp. love those adorable tags with the brads. How FUN. Lucky you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

All of those pages look fantastic! Looks like you had alot of fun.

judy anderson said...

These are lovely and is my favorite folder.