Saturday, December 6, 2008

travel tiles

I did 6 different sets of tiles today. This is my least favorite of the batch. I think I just don't like collage so much and all the others are not collage. I still need to heat set these in the oven and then seal them. I used stayzon and stampin up craft inks for all of them.



This oriental theme I used stampin up french script for the background on all the tiles, the dragon is by dream impressions, the pagoda was an unmounted and the celebrate the journey again on all the tiles is by my favorite stamps.
this is the one I really don't like out of the batch. the Sphinx just didn't show up well. The Sphinx is by stampin up, the other people is an unknown unmounted.

The leaning tower of Pisa and the passport are unknown. not happy with the color on the leaning tower of Pisa
statue of liberty is by stampin up. the city is by my favorite stamps.


As you can see the tiles are very porous which adds to the texture and look of them.

2 comments:

austampers stampin room said...

See I think these are just so cool! I love the collage you did on them. Collages are hard and you did great!

Anonymous said...

These turned out great! Thank you for inspiring me...I am going to make some. I have my supplies.