Ever wonder who wins those contests?? well here is a winner. I signed up at the CardMaker Magazine site and look at these goodies. yahoooo so next time you see a contest sign up you never know you could win too.
Several things in here I have wanted to try like the nestibilities and the clear snap roller. tooo cool
Now the quilling I am not sure about that one I tried that once and it wasn't' pretty but who knows might try it again.
a full list of what I got (copied from my confirmation email)
- Beginner Quilling Kit from Quilled Creations (www.quilledcreations.com)
- Two packages of Clear-Cut Stickers from Flair Designs (www.flairdesignsinc.com)
- Adhesive Dot Stamper from Elmer’s (www.elmers.com/crafters)
- Icy Rainbow Cardmaker’s Collection and Blank Cards from Hot Off The Press (www.paperwishes.com)
- Prismatic Card Stock from Prism Papers (www.prismpapers.com)
- Two Embossing Stencils from Ecstasy Crafts (www.ecstasycrafts.com)
- Nestibilities Collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts Co. (www.spellbinders.us).
- Fall, Floral & Doodle Clear Stamp Sets from Impression Obsession (www.impression-obsession.com)
- Two High-Vis Metal Edge Cutting Rulers from JudiKins (www.judikins.com).
- Card Making by Number from Annie’s Attic (www.AnniesAttic.com)
- Two ink pads and two Memory Essential Get Rollin’ stamping wheels by Clearsnap (www.clearsnap.com)