Wednesday, December 26, 2007

1st day of christmas - watercolor w/markers

ok lets try this again. Seems my saved posts when I go to publish them disappear into lala land. so a smaller version of what I had. this is the viola chef done on watercolor paper. Using stampin up markers and a watercolor brush. You outline in the dark areas and then just pull the colors into the other areas. you can use the brush to take away and add more intense colors as you choose.
work in small areas at a time if possible. you can add alittle more color if you think it needs it to the edges or using a piece of plastic scribble the pen on there and then dip the waterbrush in it.




ok so I will pick a winner from all the comments tomorrow on this and the 2nd day of christmas as this didn't post propertly. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

6 comments:

Bree mcconnell said...

everyone seems to be having problems with comments on blogspot???I love this stamp!!! so cute tfs

Unknown said...

Beauitful work!! I hope I win! LOL
Diane
www.stampinpuppies.com

Kelly said...

I don't know what the problems with blog comments are? I love this stamp and you did such a lovely job with the watercolors.
Thanks for sharing.
ksun_1999@yahoo.com

Joani McDonald said...

You did a fab job! The chef is a fun set to play with.
Great work.
Hugs,
Joani

Lenore said...

Crap! I'm too late to win, but this is GORGEOUS! I love that chef, sooooo adorable!

Debbi said...

Wonderful! I love the colors and coloring. The corner ribbon is the perfect touch!