Sunday, December 16, 2007

2nd day of Christmas - paper piercing


Chicken scratch:


All stamps are by Penguin Pants Rubber Stamps. A brand new company that sells clear stamps they are soo dang cute.

Remember I will be picking a random winner to get this card so leave a comment.


Stamped in black on whisper white then colored with stampin up markers summer sun and only orange. You want to color this first because the encore silver can bleed a bit when coloring.






Then add a little thyme and bashful blue to make some sky and ground






Then with encore silver stamp the chicken wire. I did trim it up a bit so there were no white edges.



Next on a layer of Always artichoke I used my tool kit and made holes all the way around. ok so the photo doesn't show the line matched up very well but with one hand on the camera on self timer and the other trying to show you this its the best I could do.





Lastly just layer onto summer sun and really rust. cut a small part of the summer sun off and stamp the feet. And the saying on the top.

2 comments:

boynecitygrl said...

This is soooo darn cute. I would love to get that in the mail. ;o)

Blessings,

Beth F

elizabeth said...

VERY cute card! And I'm glad you shared because I had never heard of this company before, so now I'm off to check them out. :)