Sunday, December 30, 2007

day 6 - ATC


ATC or Artist trading cards. they are great little 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 mini cards. Made from just about anything you can think of and your imaginations is your only limit. I have been doing them for a few years above are 3 for the blog candy. Plus a few others if I find some extras around the stamp area.

The top one is watercolor paper and su markers stamps by stampin up. the snowflakes are by Close to My heart and the saying is by Hero Arts . The snowflakes are stamped in versa mark and some in a holigraphic ep.

Lastly the above atc is made with My Favorite things stamps. I made a couple of these and put information (this one doesn't have it) about getting your mamogram yearly on it. I once did an atc about checking your pair (below and not part of blog candy) And then gave them out to all my friends.

ATC's make little mini personalized business cards


ok so same as always make a comment and come back tomorrow to see if you are the winner

1- chef - kellys artistic journaling
2 - chick - punkscrap
3 - dolly mama - lenore *
4 - cabin - Giulia from italy
5 - poppies - Jeanne S
6- atcs - ???

4 comments:

Lenore said...

You are an ATC queen Laura...I always enjoy seeing the different swaps you're doing with ATCs! These are no exception -- ESPECIALLY love the snowflakes one!

Michelle Pearson said...

your ATC's are so neat. I've never made on yet.....maybe I should get on that!! I'm afraid they will be addicting too!!

kerianne said...

Ok those are the most adorable ATC's I have seen...love the "check the pair" to hand out to girlfriends!!

Lorraine said...

very cute idea. love that you are reminding everyone about awareness, mamograms, etc. love the pair too!