Friday, December 14, 2007

StampScapes


Thought I would feature a stamp company tonight. one of my favorites is stampscapes

http://www.stampscapes.com/

They are an awesome company with a Male stamper that is very talented and really nice guy if you have met him at a convention. Kevin Nakagawa.

The leading photo is done on stampboard. Stamped with stayzon and then brayered with color. then you take away some of the color by scratching the service.



My attempt at northern lights. simple streaks of marvy pads across glossy paper and stamped with stayzon. took a couple of trys to get this but finally I was somewhat happy with it.

This last card is a classic that I have done several times. simple stamp your image on glossy with stayzon. then start with your lightest shade of color and stamp all over then over lap with the next darker color and so forth till you reach the edges. add a little gel pen on the window and the lake and looks like someone is home.

Now there are hundreds of samples on their website by much more talented people then me. but these stamps can really make anyone look like a great artist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are Gorgeous! TFS! Can't wait to see what else you've done! ~Your SBS6 sis Michelle

Jackie said...

Those are awesome!

Louise F NZ said...

These are so great. What a fantastic job you've done.

Unknown said...

These are striking!! Just beautiful.
Diane

Lenore said...

You're the reason I had to buy these stamps -- have yet to use them, but you've definitely inspired me to get them out -- your samples are FABULOUS!