Saturday, November 29, 2008

December calendar page

YEAHHHH I am done with these calendars. needless to say my coworkers next year are only getting the inserts to these. making 8 of these a month is to much.

I really liked how this turned out. I used glossy paper then stamped the pointsettia by Stamp in the Hand using marvy red. then stamped the holly by stamp in the hand in green but colored in the red berries with a marker. then added the blue snowflake by inkadinkado I think (It was the costco stamps)

the stamp in the hand stamps are so awesome I love that company.

I added a little glitter to the centers of the pointsettia as well but its hard to see.

Hmmm now I have to think up a gift for them for Christmas that will NOT be calendars.

oh by the way for those that haven't seen the other months each one of these fits on a mini clipboard and is 1/2 sheet of paper.

No comments: