Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hun can you lace me up???


this is a fun card I made for a split coast stamper virtual stamp night challenge. First stamped onto paper using I think a rubber necker unmounted stamp I bought a million years ago at a convention. then colored it. Placed in eyelets using my crop o dial. then the hard part. lacing it up. grrrr took me almost all the time and I only had 45 min to finish the challenge. Had to pop dot it up because the back looks terrible and is bulky.

note to self next time use bigger eyelets. I didn't have time to do anything on the background or add a saying oh well. its a fun card

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Wish I could pull off wearing that:)

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, this is fantastic! What a great stamp. I love your colors and the lace. TFS!

Ann said...

This is awesome! I didn't have to do VSN this time, but I made a corset card yesterday--weird! :D

Anonymous said...

This is cute! Love the details!